Wow, where has the time gone? In just a month I will have a full-fledged one-year-old! So weird!
Anyway, our biggest accomplishment this month was the mastering of the pulling up. She's so good at it now that she can even use a wall to pull up on. She gets into everything and makes us laugh all the time. She's getting much more independent and will let you know exactly what she thinks at all times. She understands the word "no," but mostly thinks it's funny when we use it. She's a fighter at daycare and doesn't let the other kids push her around. Her favorite things are laughing and eating...and I mean eating! She hasn't met a food she doesn't like...including the fruit dices that she had a questionable first experience with. Now she loves them too. She is the most amazing little person and I couldn't love her anymore if I tried. :)
Official monthday picture (complete with top teeth):




3 comments:
Happy 11-month birthday. It's amazing how fast they grow.
Paige is right behind you... with 4 teeth now!
Woohoo!! Happy 11 months!!!
Post a Comment