Yay for Baby Sales!
Target and BRU both have some rocking sales starting tomorrow. Target has lots of baby stuff on sales, including clothes, Gerber 2-packs (I think they're 89 cents each) and diapers. Their Luv's boxes are $15, if you buy 2 you get a $5 gift card. Go here to print out 2 $2 off a Luv's box Target coupons and then combine those with any manufacturer's coupons you have and you can get a pretty good deal. I'm going to go early tomorrow before they sell out of the size 4 boxes. Saving money is fun!
So, how 'bout that rain today? It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...but it was still a lot of rain. Now it's just windy as heck. At least tomorrow is supposed to be nice for the Raven's opener. Not expecting much from them this year, but much like the Orioles, I still like to root for the home team. At some point tomorrow we're also planning on dropping by Becky's to drop off some baby stuff she needs back. I went through all the clothes I had to pull out as much gender-neutral stuff as I could. At least she should be okay on onesies and sleepers, if you count the gifts she's received/will receive. But with two babies, who knows how much is actually enough.
Abby is now up from her late nap. Time for dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment