Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Movin' On Up

We have officially moved up to the level 2 foods for her dinner. I had to reduce the amount of cereal I give her at that time from 3 tablespoons to 2, but after that she'll eat the entire container of veggies. Today she devoured a container of "Garden Vegetables." I think it had carrots, beans and spinach. I guess the carrot taste was strong enough to negate the bean taste. She also had a mix of squash and corn and seemed to like that too. Good thing...I was getting bored with the level 1 foods. ;) She has less than a week's worth of level 1 fruits left, so we'll be moving up in the morning soon too.

Not much else going on right now. We did a little shopping early this afternoon (I sweet talked Ed into buying me Juno) and then met my mom for lunch. Then Ed installed Abby's carseat into my mom's car, so now she can take Abby places (and pick her up from daycare for me if I'm desperate). Now she just has to figure out how to get Abby in and out of it and we're in business. ;)

Can you believe how nice the weather has gotten? I'm actually hot right now. Our house has been open for the past few days and I'm loving every minute of it. Not only does it feel great, especially at night when it cools down, but we're saving a ton off of our BGE bill. Score!

And I'll end with saying: GO O'S! They beat the poo out of the Yankees last night and they're ahead 4-0 in the 6th right now. WOOHOO! So far this season, they've been pretty fun to watch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this weather for baby toes. I just love naked baby feet. They're much cuter than sock feet!

Anonymous said...

Just watched Juno...LOVED it!!

Tracy said...

Herb was thinking about taking Ethan to a baseball game, but I'm not so sure...do you plan on doing that sometime this summer?

Mandy said...

tracy, probably not this summer, but i wouldn't be surprised if we took her to a game or two in the next couple of years. i have seen babes in arms at the games though. just make sure he gets tickets out of the "danger zones" where foul balls and homeruns are most likely to fall. they can be scary!