That's Barenaked Ladies for those not in the know. Here's a video for a song off their first kids CD coming out May 6th. Abby and I must own it! Anyway, the song and video are hysterical. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Has Time to Cook? I Have a Baby!
3 comments:
Okay, I have to say this is kind of an obvious ripoff of They Might Be Giants (who JUST came out with their 1-2-3 cd in Feb.) However, I like BNL WAY better and therefore, will of course own this. ;) Ben will LOVE it!!!
So funny! Ethan gets a copy too =) Good timing - I don't think HK will have BNL on sale!
I agree with Erin, though I love both BNL and TMBG! I watch Higglytown Heroes with Carter just to hear TMBG sing the theme song. I must own this as well!
Post a Comment