Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Adventures in Photo-Land

So we got Abby's six-month portraits done. They turned out pretty cute...I can't wait to get the prints. I liked the Sears place, so I got the "Smile Savers" membership. If you spend over $50 (which we unfortunately did), it's only $10. We get free sittings (not that I paid this time...coupons are my friends), a free 8x10 every time you go and if you go Monday through Thursday, you get buy-one-get-ones for whatever you get. Monday through Thursday is no problem since I'll never go back on the weekend. What a pain in the dupa. We had the pictures taken yesterday and had to go back today to view them since they were under-staffed and over-booked. Working retail, I can relate, so I couldn't really get annoyed. We'll be able to pick up the pictures on the 16th. If anyone is dying to see them, let me know and I'll e-mail you the link. :)

Other than that, it's been a boring weekend. Got a couple things done around the house and went to CVS this morning to get my weekly deals. I spent a little more than I meant to because the teenage cashier missed my $9.98 Extra Care Bucks voucher. I wasn't paying attention when he rang me up, but then realized that it seemed like I had estimated it to be a lot less. So I studied my receipt and realized what he did, then had to go and get my voucher back. I'll just use it next week instead.

Tomorrow I have plans to go out for lunch with my work buddies, so that will be fun. We're supposed to go to the Chinese Buffet, but I'm almost leaning towards Chick-Fil-A. Apparently they're giving away free milkshakes with any purchase on Mondays all month. Score! I love me some Chick-Fil-A milkshakes!

No comments: