Who Has Time to Cook? I Have a Baby!
And in addition to Erin's stage 2 I have some stage 3's if you would like them as well. We are almost through with them. I will give you what I have left.
Cool pics =) I really like the daisy background with the 3D effect.
Sarah...thanks! I'm not proud, I'll take whatever freebies I can get. :)Tracy...thanks! The first and fourth pictures are my favorites. The first one will be much more zoomed in when the actual prints come back.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
And in addition to Erin's stage 2 I have some stage 3's if you would like them as well. We are almost through with them. I will give you what I have left.
Cool pics =) I really like the daisy background with the 3D effect.
Sarah...thanks! I'm not proud, I'll take whatever freebies I can get. :)
Tracy...thanks! The first and fourth pictures are my favorites. The first one will be much more zoomed in when the actual prints come back.
Post a Comment