Holy moley...I have a six-month old! She's officially half-a-year old. Crazy, I tell you! Yet, it's hard to remember life without my little bundle of joy. I couldn't be happier with my sweet baby and I'm grateful for her everyday. :)
This month she mastered solid foods, she's working on sitting up on her own, she loves to play (especially in her Exersaucer), Ed can get her to belly laugh to the point of hiccups, she's starting to hold her bottle by herself a little, she recognizes more people, and she's now a jumping bean (see video).
She's so much fun and I can't wait to see what she learns next!




3 comments:
Haha, love the video! Happy six months Abby =)
Look at those itty bitty feet! I find it amazing when I see babies with little feet since mine had huge ones from the start! Happy Half-Year Day!
Happy 6 month Birthday, a little late. It's amazing how fast they grow. I can't believe she is already 6 months old.
It's amazing to see what they learn next. New and wonderful things. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment