Who Has Time to Cook? I Have a Baby!
Either pissed about the hat or the carseat. As soon as we get moving though, she's usually out like a light!
"Look Mommy, her got hair like Paige got hair!"
happy monthday abby! you are precious!
Time does fly, huh? She's adorable! Hopefully I'll get to see her before she's a teenager! We'll figure something out. For a strange reason, I can see you in her first pic. Not that you look off into nothingness with a blank stare often. :)
She is adorable. She has got more hair then Logan. I can't believe that she is a month old now.
She is SO cute and looks just LIKE YOU!!!! So weird!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"Look Mommy, her got hair like Paige got hair!"
happy monthday abby! you are precious!
Time does fly, huh? She's adorable! Hopefully I'll get to see her before she's a teenager! We'll figure something out. For a strange reason, I can see you in her first pic. Not that you look off into nothingness with a blank stare often. :)
She is adorable. She has got more hair then Logan. I can't believe that she is a month old now.
She is SO cute and looks just LIKE YOU!!!! So weird!!!
Post a Comment