1 Month Old
Can you believe that Abby was 1 month old on Friday? It's crazy how quickly time is flying! I was going to post the "official" month-day shot, but blogger is choosing not to let me publish photos at the moment. Maybe later.
Her doctor's appointment went well enough. We actually had to wait for the first time, so by the time the doctor saw us, she was hungry with a dirty diaper. Needless to say, she wasn't a happy camper. She's now up to 9lbs 12oz and has gained an inch, so she's growing like crazy. Yay Abby!
Yesterday we had Ed's family over for his "birthday dinner." It was nice enough. My father-in-law made his "famous" pasta, so I didn't have to do much cooking. I just had to worry about the salad and garlic bites. I couldn't eat either due to my baby's gas issues, so that was a bummer. Maybe next time. :)
I'll try to post some photos later. Hopefully blogger will resolve it's issues soon. The baby is all of a sudden having a fit, so I must go. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
thank you for giving me one more reason to be happy Paige is on formula... garlic bites. Bummer for you though. Have a Rita's instead!
Happy one month, Abby!!!
Post a Comment