Baby-Palooza 07!
We had our annual Memorial Day Weekend BBQ today. Sooooooooooo many babies (even without poor sickie-poo Simon). I finally got to meet Jordan. Val, she is just too cute for words! I can't even tell you how happy I am for you! :) Claire got to go swimming in our pool for the first time and she absolutely loved it. She was kicking around like a pro...she definitely takes after her Aunt Mandy in that aspect. And my other niece Kaylee was eating, eating, eating. Pretty soon Meg and I will add our own babies to the mix and then everyone's really in trouble. These parties have definitely changed a bit in the past few years!
I'm exhausted now though. Spent the past few days cooking and cleaning and spent today entertaining. Tomorrow I'm not doing anything productive (except put the last load or two of dishes in the dishwasher). It was fun though...I hope everyone else had a good time too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Seriously...the whole time we were there I didn't see Kaylee without a bottle in her mouth!!!
Post a Comment