Erin...stop reading now! ;)
So it seems that the Barnes & Noble curse is finally broken. Yup...it's a girl! :) We're very happy and excited. And the best part is that I'll never have to buy the kid clothes! Of course (as the tech made sure to tell us), it's not 100%, but she saw the three lines. I don't see anything, but I'm not a trained professional.

And just for fun, here's her profile.
Yay Abby! :) I'm so not going to be the one to tell my grandmother that she's getting yet another granddaughter. I'll leave that to my mom! ;)Other than being a girl, she looks great and is measuring right on for 18 weeks. Which is good because the later into October I go, the further into Christmas I can go with my maternity leave. When you work retail, that's a very good thing. :)
We almost didn't get to find out the sex because she didn't want to move. Apparently my very full bladder was quite comfortable for her. So the tech had me go to the bathroom to see if that would get her moving. Apparently it did the trick because she was kicking up a storm after that. My question is, if they can see without the full bladder, why did I have to suffer in the first place? Oh well...it was worth it. :)




8 comments:
I never understand that full bladder thing either!
Yay! I'm so excited!
Jordan just better get some of Claire's clothes in between Abby getting them...I love Claire's style, and Jordan needs to be stylin' some, too! :-)
Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Someone to buy pink for!!! :D Congratulations! :) (I see the three lines, btw... and at this point, I AM a trained professional... at least in spotting pee-pees... and that ain't no pee-pee) ;)
Val...have no fear my Mom (where all Claire's clothes are temporarily stored) will be bringing some warmer weather wear for you on Sunday!!!
Hooray!! Now I feel the pressure for a girl. For those of you that heard, so far Tim's "prophecy" is true. But just for the record, if mine's a boy, that was decided about the same time it was decided that Abby is a girl, so it is what it is!!
Yea!!! The BN "curse" is broken...maybe that is!
Meg, when do you find out? Soon, right?
I think Meg finds out the 5th or 6th of June, if I remember correctly. ;-)
congrats mandy! i *think* i had guessed a girl for you =) how fun for you and val, your wee girls and play together and they can fight over simon!!!
Post a Comment