Lazy Day and Happy Birthday Meg!
Gotta love a day so lazy that Ed and I are still in our pajamas at 4:00. Yesterday's party went well, but I was exhausted by the end. Hence, the laziness of today.
Today is Meghan's 30th birthday! Happy birthday Meg! :) So the first of my group of friends has turned the big 3-0. I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact that this is the year. It still seems weird to me though. Just think back to when 30 seemed so ancient. I don't feel ancient. A whole new chapter of my life is about to begin and I couldn't be more excited. At least this gives us an excuse to party a little. I think we're going to have one big blow-out in the summer to commemorate all four of us turning the already-mentioned age. It will be fun, fun, fun. Except, sadly, with no drinking for me. And hopefully no drinking for Meg. At least everyone else can go crazy...I'll just laugh at you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes! 30 is no biggie unless you make it a biggie!
Woohooo!!! And as the last of us to turn 30, I'll be acting the most immature by getting completely hammered!!!
Happy birthday, Meg!!
Happy birthday, Meg! :) Better you than me! (not that i'm far behind.) ;)
Post a Comment