Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Party Today, Yay!

Good morning my friends. I'm up bright and early today and raring to go. Well, not really raring. I woke up about 20 minutes ago and decided I couldn't sleep anymore, so here I am. I really need to eat some breakfast, but the mere thought of cereal right now is making me gag. I don't think we have any other breakfast foods right now. Maybe I'll just have some yogurt.

So my first Pampered Chef show is a few months is today. Hooray! I like the Mystery Host shows because I pretty much know everyone there. It will be fun. Becky's friends are a blast. And some of my friends will be there too! Yay! :) But what I'm most excited about it the Chipperella's Salad that I made. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I love that stuff! I'm also making a Chocolate Chip Cookie Trifle ahead of time to show off my new Trifle Bowl, which I love. And Becky said that she's make Taco Dip. So even without the official "show food," there's some good stuff waiting.

I guess I should go make that Trifle now. I have to be at Becky's between 11:30 and noon, but I still have to shower, pack the car, and stop by B&N to say goodbye to my friend Sam, who's last day is today. Very sad. :( Everybody keeps leaving...except for me.

No comments: