Yay Naptime!
And as an added bonus, I actually get the computer during naptime on a Saturday. Ed's at a stupid fantasy baseball draft, so it's Mommy-time. Woohoo!
I dragged my poor child all over the world this morning. Well, not really...but it sure felt like it! We went to Walgreen's (to get cheap diapers), Target, Old Navy, Staples and the park. That last one is how I made myself feel better about dragging her to all those other places! ;) Not that she got to play for long since it's pretty chilly out, but we had some swing time and she had fun climbing the steps and going down the slide. Plus, as an added bonus, we saw some dogs (woof woof's). And now she's sleeping and I'm chilling. Good times.
Thank goodness the Roseola rash cleared up rather quickly. The fever was by far the worst part. Hopefully this coming week will be nice and normal. Knock on wood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment