Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Election is Over!

Praise the Lord. I voted in the afternoon and was in and out of my polling place in five minutes. Go me. And that's all I have to say about all of that.

Right now it's another night alone for me. Ed had a late enrollment, but should be home soon. I had to work late for a school bookfair, so Grandma came over to babysit. Abby was starting to get upset when she realized that I was leaving, but then Grandma opened a pack of Gerber fruit snacks and she forgot all about me. Have I ever mentioned how much my child loves to eat?

Tomorrow and Friday are normal, but then next week really starts my month and a half from hell. I'm pretty much working late three to four days every week (except for Thanksgiving week) until the third week of December. It's mostly bookfairs with a few booksignings thrown in there for good measure. I hate this time of year. Maybe I should just try to get knocked up again in the February/March time period so I can skip it again next year. Or not. Maybe the following February/March...

No comments: