I Accomplished Something!
Yay me! I actually wrote all of Abby's birthday thank you's. Now I just have to get envelopes and stamps so I can actually send them off. The invitations I used came with thank you postcards, but I want to send her one-year photos with the cards, so I have to put them in envelopes. I guess I'll run to Staples at some point tomorrow. And Tracy, could you please e-mail me your address? I wrote one for you and I need to send it somewhere!
Today will be fun. I'm taking my mom to see Beauty and the Beast at the Dundalk Community Theater for her birthday (which is tomorrow). We're also meeting my friend Carrie there. My friend Sam is in it (he's the cheese grater...hehe!) and my other friend Rob is the stage manager. It should be fun. I'm taking her out to dinner afterwards, so it will be a lovely evening all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I sent you something by mail too - you can use the return address.
Post a Comment