I Said Brrrrrrrrrrr...
We did wind up going to softball with Ed and it was a little chillier than it was supposed to be. So I spent most of the time keeping Abby warm. She was fine...she had on a sweat jacket with the hood up and I snuggled her to me wrapped in the extra part of the blanket I was sitting on. She seemed to have fun, until she got sleepy and didn't want to fall asleep against me. I tried to explain to her that she used to sleep that way all the time, but she didn't believe me. Eventually she did doze off, so that was good. Ed's team split the series (they play 2), which he was thrilled about since it was a team that they haven't beaten in ten years. He played really well too, thanks to me. ;)
Hey...if any of my weirdo-NASCAR-lovin' friends wants a red, 12-month onesie with the #9 car (whoever's that is) on it, let me know. My SIL gave it to me in a big bag of Kaylee's old clothes. Obviously, my child will not be wearing it. NASCAR, blah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It's Kasey Kahne, duh!!
I think Paige should be a Kasey Kahne fan!! (Jordan's almost out of 12 month stuff anyway!)
Paige will take it! She hasn't picked a driver yet, but hey, she's 6 months old. She's got time! As long is it's not Jeff Gordon!!! Her brother's claimed him. My inlaws even bought him a "24 fan only" parking sign for the garage. It sucks.
Post a Comment