Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Hate Meetings

Especially when they involve driving to and from Pikesville during rush hour. Blah. At least the meeting was semi-useful. There was an actual focus this year, which there usually isn't. That helped a lot...I didn't feel like I spend half the day there for nothing. The food wasn't bad either, so that helped put me in a better mood. :) Plus, I got to go to the good Trader Joe's afterwards. I got a few bags of shrimp and some tuna steaks. Yum.

Baby was in a foul mood this evening. It was like a perfect storm. She was hungry, sleepy, gassy and congested...all at the same time. She whined the whole time I was feed her the solids because of the other three issues. She downed her bottle though and was in a much better mood after that. She played for awhile and then went down without a problem. Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow.

3 comments:

nelly said...

aww, i hope abby is back to her happy self soon! that is probalby one thing i'm not looking forward to with new baby is the fussy-ness! oh dear =) but i can deal, i've done it twice already right?! ha ha...

Anonymous said...

It's about time Abby gets in a bad mood!!!!

Anonymous said...

seriously! Last night was my first full night's sleep in weeks - congestion, fever, diahrrea, rash - all from Paige. Last night was beautiful!