Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Holy Crap...I Have a 5-Month Old!

When did that happen? Weird. Picture to come once she wakes up from her nap. :)

This month's big adventure is food, glorious food! She's all about the food. We tried oatmeal for the first time this morning and she loved it! She's also all about the sweet potatoes, which we had for the first time Wednesday. Rice cereal, apple sauce and bananas are the other foods in her diet at the moment. I think we'll try a green veggie this week...that should be fun. ;)

Other than that, she's babbling away, loves to sit and "stand," is way into her toys and is just a joy all the time. Not much going on in the rolling department, but we have time to work on that more. She was trying last night, but couldn't quite pull it out. It was fun to watch though.

3 comments:

Bitter Mom said...

Did you take some of the food I took to Meg's? I hope so!!

Happy 5-months, Abby!

Sarah said...

Happy 5-months Abby!

It's amazing how fast they grow!

Mandy said...

No! I forgot! :( I'm not used to managing with the baby by myself...I was a little out of sorts. Thank goodness Kathy was there to help!