And the Hits Just Keep on Comin'
Now that the baby seems to be feeling much better, the husband is now sick. And he's about 10x worse than the baby about it too. Good times, I tell ya! As for me, I seem to have some weird congestion in my chest that is causing an occassional cough, but nothing worth whining about. Boo to germs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sorry to hear that Ed is sick. Seems like everyone is getting it. The sick bug landed over here too and of course I was sick at the same time with Logan.
We all were sick about three weekends ago and Carter and I still have the cough. I'm just glad it wasn't the flu! That is running rampant and I don't want it!
Keep your germs over there... we can't handle any more issues or I might need a room at the local loony bin. I hope everyone gets well soon though.
Post a Comment