Feeling Better
Abby actually slept through the night last night, which is more than I can say for me. Every time she made the tiniest noise, I was wide awake and grabbing the video monitor to make sure she was okay. We had the humidifier going in her room all night, so that helped a lot. When we had to wake her up this morning, her temperature was down to 99.7, so that's not too bad. My MIL said that when Abby got to her house, after sleeping all the way there, she went right down in the pack-n-play and slept for about another 3 1/2 hours or so. But after she woke up, she took a bottle and then played for a long time. She also said that she didn't feel warm at all, so hopefully it's just about run its course.
Abby is supposed to go to daycare tomorrow, but my MIL volunteered to watch her tomorrow too. That way we can make sure she's better without having to worry about her not sleeping at daycare. Thank goodness the timing worked out with Sandi's days off. Abby will be back at daycare on Wednesday though.
Today was an okay day, despite my being exhausted for most of it. We did the Chinese Buffet for lunch (yum!) and a lot of my favorite peeps were working, so that was fun. :) I'm going to try to get a few things done around here before Ed and Abby get home. Go me!
BTW...for anyone who saw the Sarah Silverman video "I'm Fu**ing Matt Damon," Jimmy Kimmel posted a reply..."I'm Fu**ing Ben Affleck." Hysterical...go to youtube now and watch it. And if you've never seen the original, watch that too. It's hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment