I Miss My Baby!
Today I'm finally taking that stupid insurance class that Ed's been wanting me to take so I can get my license and help him out. Ed just left to take Abby to his mother's for the day. And I'm sitting here crying because I can't stand the thought of being away from her for so long. I don't even want to think about how bad I'm going to be when I go back to work. Keep your fingers crossed that she does okay today. I'm scared about how she's going to react to only getting bottles for so long. Up until now, she's only gotten one bottle a day and I've just nursed her the rest of the time. Hopefully I pumped enough for her to get by until I pick her up. I gave my MIL three 4oz bottles and three 2oz bottles. I also gave her one of the boxes of pre-measured formula that I got from the hospital. Hopefully she won't have to resort to them, but they're there just in case. Okay, off to my boring class (from 8:30 to 3ish). Just shoot me now.
I still miss my baby. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It is tough. It does get better, but you are perfectly normal for feeling like that. *bighugs* Hope your class goes well!
How'd it go without her all day??
Any luck with the daycare?
How'd it go? I still get antsy when I am out for long periods of time without the kids... 3-4 hours seems to be my max. :\
Post a Comment