Gigantic Nostrils
Have you ever looked in the mirror after staring at your baby's tiny face all day long and became frightened at how large your own features look? Especially the nostrils for some reason. Weird.
Thanksgiving went well. The turkey turned out great, but I messed up the stuffing. I let the breadcrumbs soak too long (I was attending to Princess Fussypants) so it was soggy. Everyone still ate it though, so whatever. Next time it will be perfect. :)
Everything else is good. I have a lead for a daycare provider, so I'm going to call her on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed that she is willing to accept an infant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Good luck with the daycare!!
As for the nostrils... you should see Conner laying next to Paige. He's HUGE!! I can't believe I pushed him out a mere 3 1/2 years ago!
My nose gets bigger everyday.
Good luck with the daycare...it may not be that she is willing or not to accept an infant - it may be that she may not be able to legally! Work on a few more leads just in case!!!!
Good luck with the daycare.
And it's not necessarily my nostrils that look bigger. It's pretty much everything but he is getting bigger so that's ok. As long as mine aren't growing. Val what is getting bigger on you? Um...nothing!
According to Becky, she only has one infant right now. Just don't know if she's looking for another.
Post a Comment