Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy Thoughts

We're getting ready to leave in less than 20 minutes. I'm getting the sick-to-my-stomach nervous feeling. Didn't get much in the way of sleep last night. We both tossed and turned like crazy. Hopefully it will have been enough to get me through today. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Erin said...

It will be! It's all adrenaline for the next 24 hours! ;)

Good luck! Wishing you a nice six-hour painless labor and 15 minutes of pushing! See you later! :)

Anonymous said...

Yippie!! Good luck! You will do great! It will all kick in and you won't realize it until it's over! Lots of love and I'll be thinking of you all day!

nelly said...

i just saw on val's that they just broke your waters....come on baby abby!!! can't wait to hear how much you weigh baby girl!

Bitter Mom said...

Hey everybody, if you haven't already realized, Abby's here! Born at 10:20 p.m., 7 pounds 5 ounces, via c-section.

I've posted pictures over on my blog. Don't know when Mandy will update now that she has her hands full! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I was so pissed last night because the power went out for a second and screwed up our router so I couldn't get online! I'll stop by whenever you feel like some company. Let me know! Either email me or call me at work. 410-704-2246 Love ya! Abby's adorable! Now you get 8 whole weeks off! :)