Good Morning All!
Still not in labor...haha! :P
The anniversary was nice enough. Nothing even remotely exciting, but we had a nice dinner out. Probably our last one for awhile. We didn't want to go anywhere too expensive since money's a little tight right now, so Carrabba's it was. It's cool...I love Carrabba's...plus we just happened to have received a coupon in the mail from them yesterday for a free appetizer. Score! We were both stuffed afterwards, but he took me to Friendly's late last night so I could get a sundae. What a guy. ;) And I got roses, so that was a bonus. Too bad I'll only get to enjoy them for a few days before I'm stuck in hospital land. Blah.
We also got a little more done around the house yesterday (I told you it wasn't an exciting anniversary). We finished decorating the nursery with what we had for now. I'm still not completely done, but it definitely looks cute right now. We also got the living room clean and the mirrors installed in the cars. Today I'm cooking up a storm and cleaning the kitchen. I don't feel like doing either, but it has to get done.
I was supposed to take that insurance training class tomorrow, but my darling husband didn't actually look at the class schedule...he just took his boss' word for it that the training is every Monday. Apparently, it's every Monday except for the second Monday of the month...in which case they have the training on the first Saturday instead. So, I should have taken it yesterday. Guess I'll just have to wait until after the baby. At least now I can stop by my doctor's office tomorrow to drop off the form for them to fill out so I can get my short-term disability pay from work. That's just a little important.
That's all for now. Gotta get to the kitchen or else nothing will get done. Go Ravens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Okay, so Chris and I went to Carrabba's the night before I was going to be induced and what happened, I went into labor later that night! So, we'll see!! :) I'll be checking all day tomorrow to see if the same happened!
Sorry, nothing yet. ;)
Oh well!! :)
How about now?
Post a Comment