Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 08, 2007

My Last Day of Freedom

No! I'm not in labor!

It's so nerve wrecking know that "at this time tomorrow." Like, "at this time tomorrow they're going to be sticking me with an i.v. to get the dreaded contractions started." Good times. At least later tonight it should be, "at this time tomorrow, the worst will be over and I'll have my baby (God willing)." Now that's something to look forward to.

Today I have some errands to run and a couple things to get done around the house. I'll even make dinner (salmon and taters) for the last time for awhile. All the while trying to keep my mind off of the "this time tomorrow."

2 comments:

Erin said...

SO so SOOOOo excited for you! I really really REALLY hope I can get over to the hospital tomorrow for some of the action! :) Sending big hugs! You are going to do great! Can't wait to meet Abby! :D

Tracy said...

Good luck! At my last doctor's appointment, we set the date for induction to be a week later, and the next day, I gave birth! Sending good vibes your way!