Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Playing the Good Wife

I let Ed talk me into accompanying him to softball tonight. It wasn't too bad...they won both games and he played okay. I have to say though, I'm not taking my daughter to any of those games until the guys in the league learn how to extend their vocabulary beyond the various forms of the f-word. At least it was nice and cool out once the sun started going down and he even took me out to dinner afterwards, so it was worth leaving the house for.

It's Wednesday, so I had my weekly doctor's appointment today. Apparently being on vacation is good for me...my blood pressure was way down. My doctor said it's better than his this week. I told him I was on vacation and he asked me how long I was planning on working. I said until either he or the baby say otherwise...but that I needed at least two more weeks. He said, "That should be fine," which leads me to believe that he may write me out of work early. That would be nice, but I definitely need to get my rear in gear and get everything together so I can leave worry-free. Let the stress begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love doctor's who write you out early. It's a beautiful thing.