Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Party Time

After a day of cooking, I get to enjoy a party at a house other than mine. Woohoo! I didn't even do that much yesterday when you compare it to what I would have done if the party was here and I was still exhausted. Although Becky's new kitchen is very nice to cook in. Lots and lots of counter space...especially in comparison to her last house. And she has a convection oven. I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of that. I just have to look through her manual to figure out how to use that feature. Lucky for her it's not a double-decker convection oven or I'd be moving in! ;)

Gotta go get ready to leave. We're bringing our serving tables and some folding chairs. We already packed for the eastern shore, so as soon as we get home from Becky's, we're leaving for there. Good times.

2 comments:

nelly said...

hope your party went well!!

sounds like you are doing well for being 33weeks! if ever there are some photos, i would love to see how you are looking!!!

have fun on the eastern shore..i definitely miss being able to go to ocean city and berlin... maybe next summer =)

Mandy said...

Heh...if I actually get a decent shot of me at my shower next week, I may post it. People tell me I finally look pregnant, but I still just feel fat. ;)