At Least I'm Not Working
I'm off today through Monday, but there's little relaxing to be had. Today I ran some errands in the morning and then went to Becky's around 4 (after stopping by the grocery store to pick up some sale soda and ice cream for her). We went to another grocery store to buy what she needs for Claire's birthday party on Sunday. Tomorrow I'll be back over there at 11 to cook for the party. She requested that I make my meatballs, mac & cheese, Chipperelli's salad and peanut butter/chocolate bars.
When I get home from there tomorrow, I have a little more baking to do because we're going to Ed's parents' other home after Claire's party on Sunday. Monday is my MIL's birthday, so I'm going to make her a carrot cake (her favorite...yuck) and something else for my FIL. Not sure what...it depends on my mood and how sick of baking I am. Plus I promised Ed a nice dinner since I've been slacking in that department lately. Although it's not entirely my fault because he's been gone a lot of nights between work, playing softball and umpiring. It's always something. I'm not cooking or baking anything on Sunday or Monday...darnit!
We'll be back Monday night, just in time to go to bed for work on Tuesday. Then we have our hospital tour on Wednesday morning, followed by my doctor's appointment. I'm already tired just thinking about this long weekend. Good thing I didn't wind up on bedrest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Geez...well you might be on bedrest next week.
Now, stop blogging and go bake!!
Post a Comment