I'm at a 2!
Moving right along...woohoo! My doctor told me to feel free to go into labor at any time, but I still need a week or two. But she'll come when she's good and ready. He also wrote me my magic "get out of work" note! Score! Monday will be my last day at the store...and I couldn't be happier. It's definitely a good thing since my blood pressure was a little high again today. As usual, it went down when they had me on my side, but I'd rather not take chances with work stressing me out. Now I'm off to get my milkshake and to watch my new favorite movie at my sister's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congratulations on your "get out of jail free" note. Take in all the quiet times that you can now because when Abby comes they are going right out the window.
Yay for being a two! I guess I'll obsessively refreshing your blog now for the next 2-3 weeks.
And can you post updates more often, too, so those of us that will be obsessively refreshing your blog have something to read?
Have you learned to blog from your cell phone as well? We're going to be needing live updates when the time comes...
More often? I post almost everyday! Sheesh! ;)
Right now I don't even have a functioning cell phone, much less one I can post from. I'm pretty sure the woman who gave us the tour said that the hospital has wifi, so maybe Becky will bring her laptop to the hospital while I'm in labor so I can update from there. :) You all can bug her.
Post a Comment