20 Days to Go!
Or thereabouts. I'm definitely starting to feel like my time to get ready is growing short. I'm off today (yes...that means I have to work on Saturday...blah) so right now I'm putting off getting into the shower to get ready for my doctor's appointment. At least I'm not as anxious about the internal this time since I now know what to expect. It's the "not knowing" that's the killer. I had to wake up earlier than I wanted (not that I was sleeping well anyway) to drop something off at 9 and then went to the grocery store to get some sale stuff. I love sales. Now I have slightly over 2 hours until I have to leave for my appointment. Afterwards, I'll make my Chick-Fil-A run and then go to my sister's house. We're going to watch Knocked Up while Claire (hopefully) takes a nap. Fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Knocked Up was friggin hilarious! Hit a bit too close to home, but I was rolling! I may have to buy it! I haven't bought a movie in a while, but this may break my good streak. Oh, and congrats on the "Get Out of Jail Free" note! I loved it when I got mine.
Say a prayer I get mine on Monday!! 1st grade chairs just don't cut it anymore!!
Post a Comment