Things That Make You Go "Ew!"
Pregnancy is so much fun! I woke up at 1 am to discover that the part of the sheet by my hand was soaked. I thought, "What the heck did that? Did I try to drink some of my water in my sleep and spill it? Did the cat puke next to me? Did my water break?" Then I felt around and noticed that the area of my nightgown all around my right boob was soaked as well. That's when I realized that I had leaked.
Gross! It was the side that I was lying on and I guess my breast was a little bit under me. Is it normal for that to happen at this point in the pregnancy? Either way, it totally freaked me out. And I had to change nightgowns because the first one was soaked. I mostly stuck to the other side for the rest of the night, but at one point I had rolled back over and noticed a little wetness again. Weird.
Now I'm here trying to conserve energy for my big party tonight. I'm pretty sure I have everything done that I needed to do. I'm excited, it will be crazy fun. Sometime before I leave I have to make the sauce for the meatballs I'm bringing for our bookseller potluck. I also made my ice cream dessert and a shrimp ball. Hopefully the rest of the slackers remember to bring stuff too so we'll have a nice spread. My manager did promise that he'd order pizza if we didn't have enough food, so at least I know we'll be covered. It's just something to make the night a little more enjoyable for us poor fools who have to work it.
Then tomorrow I'm off to Atlantic City with my momma. I managed to scrape together a little bit of gambling money, even though I'll be spending most of my time reading. I can't fathom going there without gambling at least a little! I can't help myself, I come from a long line of gamblers. The gene seemed to have missed my sister, but I definitely inherited it. At least I know how to just bring the money I can lose and I stop once that's gone. But it's fun to play and even more fun when I win (although I wish that happened a little more often!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
personally, I only leaked after delivery, and it grossed me out then too. Actually, it was more annoying. However, I've heard of people leaking before delivery.
PS - I can't wait for my visit from the UPS man tomorrow... he'll be bringing Harry!! Good luck tonight!!
I think I totally started leaking around the same time, so no worries...
I was a leaker with Ben, but not as much w/ Simon. Though after the birth that changed. Ew. Yeah.
Wait...there was ice cream delight there and no one told me?!?!?! I feel gipped now! *sigh*
Post a Comment