Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Buh-Bye

You gotta love my husband...he wanted to leave by 11. It's now 10:40 and he has yet to shower or pack. But that's pretty much par for the course for all our cartrips. At least on the rare occasions when we fly, he HAS to leave on time. The best one was when we were going to Atlantic City with my mom and instead of packing, he decided to reorganize our snack cabinet. Oy.

I, on the other hand, am packed, showered and ready to go. It's pretty sad that I'm so desperate to get away that I'm actually considering a few days with my in-laws to be a vacation. Especially when you consider that it will be us, his parents, his 3-month-old niece, his aunt, his 12-year old cousin and his sister's 9-year-old stepson, all in one little house:

At least we have our own room there and a travel DVD player, so we can hide from the masses when we need to. Other than that, I plan on reading and relaxing.

See you on the 4th! :)

No comments: