Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Something Besides the Car

I've been so preoccupied with the whole exploding-car thing, I haven't written about anything else. Despite everything, I did get to see my Claire-Bear the other day. My mom picked me up from work and we went together. Just because, here's some cuteness for all:



I can't believe she's already pulling herself up. And that she'll be a year old in less than two months. Sheesh!

Ed and I spent today getting ready to go to his parent's other house for a few days. We had to go to the library to get Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on CD for the trip. Luckily when I checked the library website yesterday, one of the local ones had gotten a copy back, so we went early to make sure we got it. Then we had to go to Target to get his allergy prescription filled and to the grocery store because we were out of food. Good times.

I baked a couple things to take with us and made a yummy dinner and now I'm getting ready to relax for the rest of the night. Although I really should fill the dishwasher before bed. I have more cooking to do the day we get home (the 4th of July) since we have some friends coming over to watch fireworks. Which are definitely happening, by the way. It will be fun.

That's all for now. I'll try to post tomorrow morning before we leave, but I make no promises!

No comments: