I Hate Mondays
I'm always about 300x more tired tired when I get home on Monday then any other night of the week. I just took a 3 hour nap and I still feel like I want to be sleeping. I have to be at work at 7:00 on Monday mornings for our manager meeting, so I have to wake up at 6. Anybody who knows me is aware that I am not exactly a morning person, so when my alarm goes off that early, I practically start to cry. At least tonight is my good television night.
Here is your unsolicited (except by Val) movie review for Spiderman 3. I thought it was entertaining enough and I would watch it again, but it can't touch the first two. There is just way too much going on...3 villains, 1 "other girl," 1 annoying girlfriend, "black Spidey," etc. They did tie it together in the end, but unless you're a huge comic book fanboy, it wasn't necessary to jam so much into it. The previews were excellent though. Harry Potter (looks oh so awesome), Shrek 3, Pirates 3...we're going to go broke going to the movies this summer. And Knocked Up comes out June 1st...I'm really looking forward to that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Big freakin' whah about 6am...wait until the baby is born!!!!
:P At least for the first couple months I won't have to go to work to experience a brain-numbing meeting after waking up that early.
Mondays are NOT a good television night...
LOL at Becky. ;) There will come a time when she's BEGGING to wake up at just 6a.m. to go to a meeting where there isn't a screaming baby. ;)
can we get an update or what?
I hate mondays, too, but it's SATURDAY! GIVE US AN UPDATE!!!!
:-)
Post a Comment