Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Geez, People!

You get so testy when I'm too lazy to update! ;) Not much going on today. Yesterday, however, was exciting. Erin had her baby!!! And it was a boy!!! I was shocked by that one, I tell you. I had poor Simon pegged as a girl all the way. But he's cute as can be and I'm very happy for Erin. It won't be too much longer, Val!

Last night I actually went to a party that a friend from work was throwing. I know, I was shocked too! But Ed was umpiring (again) and I'm tired of being bored by myself at night. So I went and had a lot of fun. I left around 10:30...because I told Ed I'd be home by then and because I was exhausted. So exhausted that I almost felt like I was drunk driving home. I made it alive though and went right to sleep.

Today we braved the world of the Home Depot to get some flowers and tomato plants. We also picked up his mom's Mother's Day present. Now I'm thinking about making dinner, but I really don't feel like it. And apparently we're going over my sister's at 7 to do something involving Ed and Scott loading stuff into the SUV. Whatever...at least I'll get to see Claire for the third time this week. Yay!

That's it for now. Happy Mother's Day to all! :)

1 comment:

Bitter Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mandy! And happy early birthday again!!!!!!!!! Hope you had fun last night!!!!!