Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I Hate Being Sick

Well, the good news is that Ed just slept downstairs from the start last night. The bad news is that I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat (which is how Ed's sickness started). The sore throat is now gone, but my nose has been leaking like a faucet all day. It already hurts from me blowing it constantly. Not fun. I'm hoping that all the Vitamin C I've been getting from the prenatals will keep it from getting too bad...especially since I have to do a lot of cooking and cleaning for my party over the next few days. And I was going to go visit Val and Jordan tomorrow, but now I don't want to risk getting them sick. Boo. At least I will be over the contagious period by Sunday, so it will be safe to come over.

Maybe it was from being sick or maybe it's pregnancy weirdness, but I had the strangest dream last night. It involved me and my mom going to a Def Leppard concert. Can anyone tell me the meaning of that one?

3 comments:

Bitter Mom said...

Hmmm...the dream means that you should name the baby "Leppard".

Feel better!!! I replied to you over on my blog!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR BIG SONOGRAM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jordan's excited, too, to hear if she'll have someone to pass her clothes along to, or if she'll have a pre-arranged marriage already! ;-)

Mandy said...

lol...either way I win! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck today!! I'll be checking back here all day to see the news!