Who Has Time to Cook? I Have a Baby!
you're old
points and laughs... oldy McOldy pants!!!
30's are the new 20's...and everyone says your 30's are much better than your 20's. So I'll be drinking to that come November!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
*snigger* Hey, I'll be there next January so I won't make too much fun!
30 is no biggie... and it's extra special because of the kiddo!! Happy Birthday!! As a birthday bonus, I owe you a trip to Rita's!!
1. Becky, shut up! :P2. Erin, you're older than me! :P3. Hey...I'll be able to drink in November too! Score!4. Good thing...revenge is sweet. ;)5. Rita's!!! You rock!!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you're old
points and laughs... oldy McOldy pants!!!
30's are the new 20's...
and everyone says your 30's are much better than your 20's. So I'll be drinking to that come November!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
*snigger* Hey, I'll be there next January so I won't make too much fun!
30 is no biggie... and it's extra special because of the kiddo!! Happy Birthday!! As a birthday bonus, I owe you a trip to Rita's!!
1. Becky, shut up! :P
2. Erin, you're older than me! :P
3. Hey...I'll be able to drink in November too! Score!
4. Good thing...revenge is sweet. ;)
5. Rita's!!! You rock!!! :)
Post a Comment