Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

30

It's still weird, but it is what it is. I feel the same as yesterday, so there you go. The only bummer is I can't drink in the new decade. Oh well...I'll make up for it when Val and Kathy turn the big 3-0. :)

I had a lovely day at work. Carrie bought me a cake and gave me a way cool present (a movie gift card to help pay for all those summer blockbusters I must see). She also took me out to the Chinese Buffet yesterday, so that was awesome too. :) Today my mom took me to Red Brick for lunch then bought me some maternity tops from Old Navy. They looked big enough when I held them against me, but I'll have to try them on to make sure. Most of them are stretchy material, so they should be okay.

Ed and I are going to dinner tonight. It's time for another edition of "Mandy Needs a Steak NOW!!!" Just waiting for him to get home so we can leave. Thanks to everyone for their birthday thoughts and well wishes (and even those who made fun of me). Love you all! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday officially!!!!

Bitter Mom said...

Yo' momma rules!

How was the steak dinner?????

Give us an update on how the birthday went!!!