Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Really Am Pregnant!

Here's the picture to prove it!

Hooray! The doctor said that the baby is measuring perfectly for nine weeks. The heart looked strong and he/she was wiggling all around. I feel much better now knowing that everything looks great so far. :)

I love my doctor too. Becky was right, he is really laid back. My kind of doctor. :)

7 comments:

Brooke said...

You have your own Bean!!!

Bitter Mom said...

WOOHOO!!!!

Yay for baby bean!!!!

Did you get your Ritas yet to celebrate?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a boy!

Erin said...

Hi little Mandy!!!! (waves)

Yeah, did you get your Ritas? I did! Chocolate! Yum!

Anonymous said...

Told you not all doctors all evil...go Bean!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Bean!!

Mandy said...

Heh...to all concerned: Yes, I most certainly did get my Rita's today. It was chocolate and it was good! Mmmmmmmmmm....I want another one right now!