Holy Crap, I Miss My Nap!
So I had a bookfair at work today. That means I had to be in at 1:30...which means that my usual 5:30 nap had to be canceled for today. Wow...by the time the bookfair started at 7, I was completely drained. My boss kept telling me I looked like the walking dead. It was good times. Plus, it was a middle school bookfair, and middle school kids are just as obnoxious today as they were when we were there. So a fun night all around. At least my boss felt sorry for me and let me go home a half-hour early. It helps that he has two kids, so he's familiar with just how fun pregnancy can be. He's very sympathetic, so you gotta take advantage of that! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Milk it baby! I told you you would take full advantage of it! :) But I completely understand. Hopefully in a couple months you'll get over the tiredness...until you are about ready to pop!
Post a Comment