Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2007

He Passed!!!

Hooray! Ed passed the test he needed to take to be licensed to sell insurance. He can finally start making some money! Now all he needs to do is make some sales. Wish us luck! And once again, if you know anyone who owns or works for a local business, let us know. Gotta get started somewhere, ya know?

In other news, if Ed doesn't get back from volleyball soon with my dinner, I'm going to become very unhappy. I'm hungry! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I have other exciting news too, but I don't know if the person it's about wants me to post about it yet. So I won't. You'll just have to wonder what it is. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Volleyball? WTF?

Anonymous said...

If the news is me... go ahead! If not, I didn't mean to sound so egocentric.

Mandy said...

No worries, it is. :) No time to post now though. After work.