Yay Meg!!!
Funny thing...I got a call on Monday from my friend Meghan. The same friend Meghan that's been my friend Meghan since the first grade. Considering we're turning 30 this year, that's a long time. Guess what...
She's pregnant!!!!
AND
She's due five days after me!!!!
How crazy is that? I'm so excited for her! :) Now we just have to coordinate going into labor (did I mention we're using the same hospital?). Considering she went a week early last time, it just might be doable. Hehehehehehe...just imagine our husbands dealing with that. Congratulations Meg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am also SO excited for the two of you!! :) (and a little jealous I'm not in on the due date fun this time... but yet QUITE happy that I only have 9 weeks left while you guys have 32... neener neener) ;P
I just want to know... how many times can you write my name into one paragraph?
Wanna test me? ;)
Post a Comment