Fear Not, My Friends!
I have finally made my first doctor's appointment! All may join me in a sigh of relief. The bad timing of Ed's career change at the same time I found out I was pregnant lead to some medical insurance difficulties that lead me to putting off making the appointment. We were basically waiting for his old insurance company to send us the "magic letter" that B&N needed to get us on their policy. We finally got it on Saturday and I faxed all the info to B&N on Monday and they sent it of to United on Monday night. Hooray! So I called my sister's ob and made an appointment for next Wednesday. Only a week later then I really should have gone, so not too tragic. I'll just feel better about everything once I get that appointment out of the way and know for sure that everything's going all right with the baby. I'm prepared for the inevitable lecture on my weight, but it is what it is and it can't be changed at the moment. So there! :P
In other news, it's beautiful outside. Well, it's warm at least...the clouds are definitely out. I hope any possible rain holds off until after Ed and I take a walk when I get home from work. We took one yesterday and it felt good, even though I just wanted to take a nap. I make the mistake of e-mailing Ed my weekly update from Babygaga and there was something in there about taking walks to help battle fatigue. He definitely took it to heart. Not that I'm complaining since I really need to do it anyway to help keep my blood sugar down. I just had a Pampered Chef meeting last night, so I had no time for a nap at all and I was exhausted. I was in bed by 9:30. I'm tired of being tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay! An update! And Yay! A doctor's appointment! :) More power to you for walking... I'm too tired for such nonsense these days. ;)
I am not sure how much of a *lecture* you are going to get...he's pretty laid back!
Score! My kind of doctor!
Yeah, the sleepiness really sucks. I've always had zombie tendencies and it just gets magnified hundred-fold when pregnant!!
Post a Comment