Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Boy, am I Lazy!

Ed's stupid dumb fantasy baseball draft is tomorrow, at MY house! The same MY house that is a complete mess. Silly me, I've been so busy sleeping the past few weeks, that I haven't done much in the way of cleaning. Luckily (for him anyway), Ed has done most of the cleaning that needed to get done. I still have to clean the kitchen and my bathroom. It's now almost 7:00 and I haven't even started. Plus my bed is covered with my clean clothes that I need to put away. They've been sitting there since about 1:00. I've just been sleeping around them. ;) I did manage to make it to the grocery store at least. I had to pick up the ingredients to make the mac & cheese I promised Meg for Conner's birthday party tomorrow. While I was out, I stopped at the dollar store to get some wrapping paper. There's a Chinese carryout a few stores down...so the temptation was too much and I got a Shrimp Egg Roll. Yum! I'm fairly sure that this baby is going to come out Chinese because that's one of the things I've been craving the most...Chinese food. And grilled cheese. Go figure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fear not...all I wanted was Chipotle and Claire is not Mexican!!

Mandy said...

Heh...good point.

Anonymous said...

*cough* UPDATE *cough* You know I'm just getting you back from all the times you yelled at me about updating! I have nothing else to do at work!!!

Erin said...

What Brooke said!! Update, dammit! :P

Mandy said...

Man...tough crowd!