Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wheezy

That's my new nickname for Abby right now. I'm listening to her taking her nap and every breath she takes is a wheeze. I hope this thing clears up soon. I wound up taking a sick day today to take care of her, but I don't think my manager would appreciate me pushing my luck with another one. She seemed a little better when she woke up, but just got worse as the morning went on. Blah.

2 comments:

Bitter Mom said...

Abby comes first! The manager needs to deal if you have to take another day!!

Hope she feels better soon!!!

Erin said...

If she's wheezing, she might have RSV.... I have read a couple local blogs lately where the kiddos had bad colds and that's what it turned out to be, so I know it's making it's yearly rounds already. If it is that, it's not a big deal since she's an older baby. But she might end up needing a breathing treatment or two at the dr's office! Just a heads up... hope she's feeling better soon!