Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

If I Had a Memory, I'd be Dangerous...

Gah! Today is my day off (thank goodness) and I ran to my store this morning with Abby to pick up a few more things I needed while we're still getting our employee appreciation discount and to pick up my current paycheck stub. I usually go months without picking up my stubs, but our extra discount also applies to Gamestop this weekend, and I have to pick up a game for my SIL's stepsons. In order to prove I'm a B&N employee, I have to have my stub. Of course, I forgot to ask for it while I was checking out. So now I have to remember to get it tomorrow when I work and I'll have to get to Gamestop sometime on Sunday when we have a million other things we need to get done. Good times.

At least my two weeks from hell are over. I have one last bookfair on Monday and then they're all done for the season! Hooray! The last couple days were very stressful, so I'm glad to be off today. After Abby wakes up from her nap, we're going over Aunt Becky's house so I can help make the cookies Becky needs for a cookie exchange tonight. If she ever decides what she wants to make, that is!

No comments: