7 Years!
That's how long Ed and I have managed to be married without killing each other! Just kidding, we're still very much in love...just a little stressed. But, that's life. Right now I'm spending our anniversary cleaning. Fun! I did a total scrub-down of my bathroom and now I'm mentally preparing myself to get to our bedroom. I have two hours and then I need to start getting ready to go out tonight. We're going to pick Abby up from daycare, drop her off at my in-laws and then head to Annapolis to have a yummy dinner at Ruth's Chris. Yay for us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!! Have fun in Annapolis!!!!
Happy anniversary! :)
Happy anniversary.
happy anniversary!! andy and i made it to 7 years as well this past august!! and totally enjoy ruth's chris! i went for the first time when we were home in august and absolutely loved it!! (not the bill, but the food!!!!)
Happy anniversary! Hope you had fun and enjoyed your yummy steak!
Post a Comment