I Finally Saw the Boys!
Yay! It was very exciting, I tell you! I was going to go alone, but then Ed announced that he would like to see Ryan and Isaac too, so the three of us went together. Luckily, Grandma was also there, so she got to play with the girls while I cooed over the boys and Ed talked to Scott about sports. It was so weird to pick up Isaac for the first time. After lugging around 26 (or so) pounds of Abby on a regular basis, to hold a 5 pound infant was like holding a ragdoll. My mom had the opposite problem when she tried to pick up Abby after holding Ryan for awhile. But both boys are very cute and tiny and sweet. :)
Unfortunately, I remembered to bring my camera, but neglected to actually use it. You'll just have to keep depending on Becky to provide the pictures. Claire was in rare form. Usually she doesn't want to have much to do with Abby, but she actually got excited to see her and played with her very nicely. I guess the baby brothers made her more receptive to other kids. It was nice to see the two of them together. Just wait until next year once Abby is able to keep up with her. That should be fun.
Other than that, it's been a lovely, non-eventful weekend. We didn't even leave the house at all yesterday. Who wants to go out in the yucky rain? Abby was thrilled to have a day at home with both Mommy and Daddy. She hasn't gotten too much time with the both of us together recently. It's only going to get worse, but at least it's just temporary. Things will go back to normal in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment