Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

Blahness

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Mondays? Cause I hate them a lot. We didn't even have our usual Monday Morning Manager's Meeting because my manager came in late. That really sucked because not only did I get there at 7:00 for no real reason, but it made the day seem much longer. At least I took my shower last night, so that was an extra half-hour I got to sleep. Woohoo.

So, Becky and Ryan are home. Yay! Read all about it on Becky's blog. Hopefully Isaac won't be too far behind. I would like to be able to come visit this week, but that depends on how everybody's schedule works out. Between taking care of Claire and Ryan and getting to the hospital to see Isaac, Becky's days are pretty full. I have to work around my work schedule and Abby's schedule. Plus, Ed has a crazy schedule this week between enrollments and umpiring, so he's not much help in the Abby department. But, I will try. I'm dying to see my nephews! :)

Tonight is the beginning of the television season! Hooray! Heroes and How I Met Your Mother, two of my favorite shows, start tonight. If you don't watch HIMYM, you must start! It's one of the funniest shows on tv and way underrated. That's my television plug for the day. Prison Break and CSI Miami, two more of my shows, are also on tonight. Our DVR definitely works overtime on Mondays.

Off to try to get a little rest while Abby takes her post-daycare nap. Have I mentioned how much I hate Mondays?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey! You forgot to mention how Ben, simon and I visited you at work and made your day all sunshiney and bright and off course, go more quickly! ;)

Anonymous said...

HIMYM was hilarious last night. I wonder if Stella really is the mother. I hear there will be a wedding this season so maybe! And Heroes...awesome!! Sylar is just way too hot to be so bad.